Yes, you will be covered for the theft of personal effects up to the value of €200 if you choose to insure your car under the Premium policy and the items(s) are stolen from the boot of the car or locked glove compartment.
Articles in this section
- When renewing my motor tax online who should I select as my insurer in the drop down menu?
- What is Step-back no claim bonus protection?
- Is Legal Expenses Cover included on my policy?
- Does my cover include new car replacement if my car is written off?
- Do I get a courtesy car after an accident?
- Can I cover a trailer on my policy?
- Am I insured to drive other vehicles?
- Am I covered for personal belongings?
- Am I covered for fire brigade charges?
- What type of cover can I buy?