Most car insurance policies just offer you third party only cover when driving other cars. The Cornmarket Car Insurance Scheme for Public Sector Employees Premium option goes one step further and provides you with automatic comprehensive cover when driving other cars when you have selected our comprehensive cover option.
Articles in this section
- When renewing my motor tax online who should I select as my insurer in the drop down menu?
- What is Step-back no claim bonus protection?
- Is Legal Expenses Cover included on my policy?
- Does my cover include new car replacement if my car is written off?
- Do I get a courtesy car after an accident?
- Can I cover a trailer on my policy?
- Am I insured to drive other vehicles?
- Am I covered for personal belongings?
- Am I covered for fire brigade charges?
- What type of cover can I buy?