A free courtesy car is provided for a maximum of 5 days, this is applicable only when an aligned repairer is used. A free courtesy car is provided for a maximum of 14 days following a theft where the car is not recovered.
Articles in this section
- When renewing my motor tax online who should I select as my insurer in the drop down menu?
- What is Step-back no claim bonus protection?
- Is Legal Expenses Cover included on my policy?
- Does my cover include new car replacement if my car is written off?
- Do I get a courtesy car after an accident?
- Can I cover a trailer on my policy?
- Am I insured to drive other vehicles?
- Am I covered for personal belongings?
- Am I covered for fire brigade charges?
- What type of cover can I buy?