Cornmarket Group Financial Services Ltd. is a motor insurance broker and will not appear in the drop down menu for motor tax online. You should select the insurer noted on your certificate of insurance, which is also referred to in your policy paperwork.
Articles in this section
- When renewing my motor tax online who should I select as my insurer in the drop down menu?
- What is Step-back no claim bonus protection?
- Is Legal Expenses Cover included on my policy?
- Does my cover include new car replacement if my car is written off?
- Do I get a courtesy car after an accident?
- Can I cover a trailer on my policy?
- Am I insured to drive other vehicles?
- Am I covered for personal belongings?
- Am I covered for fire brigade charges?
- What type of cover can I buy?