Home Insurance protects your property from unforeseen events. It protects against liability for personal and public accidents. It may also be a stipulation from mortgage providers. We would strongly advise you to take out Home Insurance.
Articles in this section
- What are the different types of house insurance cover available?
- What do I need to know about home insurance? Do I need it?
- How do I renew my home insurance policy?
- How do I make a claim?
- What documents will I be asked to supply?
- Do I need to take inflation into account?
- Does home insurance cover flooding?
- What happens after I pay?
- Can I get home insurance for my house that I rent out to tenants?
- How do I pay my home insurance premium?