Yes, our home insurance policies provide cover in the event of flooding or water damage to your home. Cover for flood damage is subject to risk rating criteria and in some instances we will be unable to provide customers with a quote if their home is located in an area prone to flooding
Articles in this section
- What are the different types of house insurance cover available?
- What do I need to know about home insurance? Do I need it?
- How do I renew my home insurance policy?
- How do I make a claim?
- What documents will I be asked to supply?
- Do I need to take inflation into account?
- Does home insurance cover flooding?
- What happens after I pay?
- Can I get home insurance for my house that I rent out to tenants?
- How do I pay my home insurance premium?