The maximum duration of any one period of travel must not exceed 60 days. If your trip exceeds this duration your cover ceases on the final day of the trip limit. The period of travel must start and finish in the Republic of Ireland. If you are a member of the defence forces, currently serving overseas, your trip must start and finish in your stationed area or the Republic of Ireland only.
Articles in this section
- Will my Cornmarket Travel Plus travel insurance policy renew automatically?
- Can I cancel my holiday/trip for any reason and get all of my money back?
- Am I covered if I am pregnant?
- Am I covered if I go skiing?
- I'm going scuba diving, am I covered under my travel insurance?
- Who do I contact in the event of a claim (other than medical emergencies) under my travel insurance policy?
- Who do I contact in the event of a medical emergency?
- Can I purchase Cornmarket Travel Insurance if I am moving abroad permanently?
- Am I covered for holidays I take within Ireland?
- Is there a limit as to the number of trips I can make under the Cornmarket Travel Plus travel insurance cover?