Your PC or Laptop can be covered inside your home under your home contents, you can also cover this for accidental damage cover if you have selected it. If you wish to specify these items away from the home they can be covered, or under the Standard Unspecified All Risks Cover.
Articles in this section
- What are the different types of house insurance cover available?
- What do I need to know about home insurance? Do I need it?
- How do I renew my home insurance policy?
- How do I make a claim?
- What documents will I be asked to supply?
- Do I need to take inflation into account?
- Does home insurance cover flooding?
- What happens after I pay?
- Can I get home insurance for my house that I rent out to tenants?
- How do I pay my home insurance premium?