Yes. Cornmarket Travel Insurance has a number of exclusions and limitations. There are General Exclusions which apply to the entire travel policy, and Specific Exclusions which apply to a particular section of cover. For a complete listing of exclusions and limitations, please refer to your Travel Insurance Policy Document.
Articles in this section
- Will my Cornmarket Travel Plus travel insurance policy renew automatically?
- Can I cancel my holiday/trip for any reason and get all of my money back?
- Am I covered if I am pregnant?
- Am I covered if I go skiing?
- I'm going scuba diving, am I covered under my travel insurance?
- Who do I contact in the event of a claim (other than medical emergencies) under my travel insurance policy?
- Who do I contact in the event of a medical emergency?
- Can I purchase Cornmarket Travel Insurance if I am moving abroad permanently?
- Am I covered for holidays I take within Ireland?
- Is there a limit as to the number of trips I can make under the Cornmarket Travel Plus travel insurance cover?