If cover is refused for your medical condition, the underwriter will only exclude any claims relating to that medical condition. The rest of your travel insurance cover will not be affected by this exclusion.
Articles in this section
- Will my Cornmarket Travel Plus travel insurance policy renew automatically?
- Can I cancel my holiday/trip for any reason and get all of my money back?
- Am I covered if I am pregnant?
- Am I covered if I go skiing?
- I'm going scuba diving, am I covered under my travel insurance?
- Who do I contact in the event of a claim (other than medical emergencies) under my travel insurance policy?
- Who do I contact in the event of a medical emergency?
- Can I purchase Cornmarket Travel Insurance if I am moving abroad permanently?
- Am I covered for holidays I take within Ireland?
- Is there a limit as to the number of trips I can make under the Cornmarket Travel Plus travel insurance cover?