Some of our income protection plans provide a lump sum of twice your annual salary to your loved ones in the event of your death. This can help pay bills, mortgage or funeral costs – providing relief at a difficult time.
Articles in this section
- What happens if I cancel my membership or leave my Union?
- When does my membership end?
- What if I travel abroad?
- What happens if I change my terms of employment or take unpaid leave?
- How many times can I claim Disability Benefit?
- How do I make a Disability Benefit claim?
- Why am I seeing two deductions on my payslip?
- Do I get tax relief on my premiums?
- What is Death Benefit?
- What is Specified Illness Benefit?