To make a claim call our dedicated Claims Team on (01) 408 4018. Our Claims Team will give you a claims pack, if necessary, and if so, guide you through the claims process. It is important to contact us as soon as you know you need to make a claim from the Plan, as claims can take around three months to process.
Articles in this section
- What happens if I cancel my membership or leave my Union?
- When does my membership end?
- What if I travel abroad?
- What happens if I change my terms of employment or take unpaid leave?
- How many times can I claim Disability Benefit?
- How do I make a Disability Benefit claim?
- Why am I seeing two deductions on my payslip?
- Do I get tax relief on my premiums?
- What is Death Benefit?
- What is Specified Illness Benefit?