There is no maximum number of times that you can claim Disability Benefit once the insurer is satisfied that you meet the definition of Disability and complete the deferred period. The deferred period is the waiting period before the Disability Benefit becomes payable.
Articles in this section
- What happens if I cancel my membership or leave my Union?
- When does my membership end?
- What if I travel abroad?
- What happens if I change my terms of employment or take unpaid leave?
- How many times can I claim Disability Benefit?
- How do I make a Disability Benefit claim?
- Why am I seeing two deductions on my payslip?
- Do I get tax relief on my premiums?
- What is Death Benefit?
- What is Specified Illness Benefit?