As long as you remain resident within Ireland, you are covered wherever you travel in the world for holiday purposes. If you're planning to go abroad for work purposes, call our Customer Service Team on (01) 408 4195 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for expert advice.
Articles in this section
- What happens if I cancel my membership or leave my Union?
- When does my membership end?
- What if I travel abroad?
- What happens if I change my terms of employment or take unpaid leave?
- How many times can I claim Disability Benefit?
- How do I make a Disability Benefit claim?
- Why am I seeing two deductions on my payslip?
- Do I get tax relief on my premiums?
- What is Death Benefit?
- What is Specified Illness Benefit?