Membership ends for a variety of reasons but usually at the earliest of the following:
• You reach the ceasing age of your Plan
• You leave your job or resign
• You leave the relevant Union or employer who owns the Plan
• Your premiums to the Plan cease (please remember, it is your responsibility to make sure the correct premiums are paid)
• You retire (except if you are claiming from the Plan and retire on an Ill Health Early Retirement Pension)
• You die
• You no longer fulfil the eligibility requirements of the Plan.
See your Policy Document or Plan Booklet for further details of your Scheme.